Search News Posts

  • General Enquiries 08 9209 2767

  • Urgent Support 0414 297 562

Sue Brand

Senior Environmental Scientist

Sue brings more than 15 years knowledge and experience across a broad range of environmental applications to the Natural Area team.

Sue joined Natural Area in February 2010 as the Senior Environmental Scientist. Her experience includes undertaking a variety of environmental investigations and assessments for government, land developers, industry and the resource sector to assist with statutory approval processes. These activities generally require an assessment of flora, fauna, dieback, wetlands, environmentally sensitive areas, soils and topography. She has also been involved with the preparation of various types of management plans and environmental reports and is an experienced project manager.

Qualifications and Memberships
  • Bachelor of Science (Murdoch University)
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Impact Assessment (Murdoch University)
  • Master of Science (Environmental Science) (Murdoch University)
  • Diploma of Environmental Science (Management) (Central TAFE)
  • Graduate Diploma of Education (Tertiary and Adult) (Murdoch University)
  • Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (Central TAFE)
  • Member Environment Institute of Australia (MEIA)
  • Associate Environmental Auditor (Exemplar Global, previously RABQSA)
  • Australian Water Association (AWA)
  • Environmental Consultants Association (ECA)
  • Swan River Trust Technical Advisory Panel
  • Coast West Technical Advisory Group


Rendezvous Road Subdivision

Managing all the environmental works associated with approval of the project.
Read More About This Project

  • Environmental assessments and investigations
  • Environmental approvals documents
  • Environmental risk assessment
  • Stakeholder consultation
  • Preparation and review of management plans
  • Environmental monitoring and sampling
  • Environmental management systems
  • Environmental auditing

Would You Like To Contact Sue?